WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE WEBSITE WWW.JORDI.ES USE THEM ?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size
- Know your browsing experience
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the websites of www.jordi.es , without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
The email-marketing tools of the web www.jordi.es uses small invisible images for users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THE WEBSITE OF WWW.JORDI.ES ?
The sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|Type of Cookie||Description||Examples of use|
|Performance||These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our website.
They store service configurations so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
|– Volume settings of video or sound plays.
– Optimal video transmission speeds.
– Stores the purchase made in a “Shopping Cart” in the E-Commerce Services.
|Of geolocation||These cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or devices to offer you adequate contents and services.||– Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.|
|Register||Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.||– You can stay authentic even if you close the browser, so when you return you will still identify menors that you disconnect or close the session.
– To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a contest.
|Analytics||These cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a totally anonymous way.||– We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
– We can know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
– That information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service.
|Advertising||These cookies collect information about the ads displayed to each anonymous user in the web portals.||– Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
– Provide ads managed through third parties (“Ad-servers”) that are displayed on the page in real time.
Some services on the web www.jordi.es can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be eliminated, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of the web www.jordi.es from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
HOW CAN I SET MY COOKIES?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
- Internet Explorer ™:
- Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=en_UShttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/18578/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp